Saturday, February 24, 2007

Video of the Day: I am a Struggling, Broke Entepreneur

Keywords: entrepreneur, venture capital (VC)

Preeti:
"I'm doing this for 3 reasons: 1) Fame and Fortune, 2) Drive traffic to my site, 3) Help others (not in order of priority :) I am going to tell you about my experiences as an entrepreneur, given that I'm not yet a complete 'success' you can either take them as things you should 'DO' or 'NOT DO'.

I am 34 years old, am a serial entrepreneur who can't seem to quit even though I've not yet made any money from any of my companies, currently run a company called CopperPages.com, and have no social life whatsoever. And I'm broke. And I'm burned out. Sick of just running companies to 'LEARN', that was fine for my 20s, now in my 30s its 'SHOW ME THE MONEY!' I think the money is coming soon, the Tipping Point is almost here, stay tuned...."
Source: YouTube

Blogs:
Venture Capital Blogs - FeedBurner

News & Blogs:
Venture Capital - Topix.net

Audio & Video:
PodTech.net

Bookmarks:
del.icio.us/Monten/entrepreneur
del.icio.us/Monten/startup
del.icio.us/Monten/women

See also:
Video of the Day - The World 2 Come
Entrepreneur - The World 2 Come
VC - The World 2 Come

No comments: